18 October, 2007

What's in a Dream ?



I had a dream last night that I ran into Aaron and said hello. He returned my hello with something like a cinderella moment. Somewhat of a blur the conclusion of this dream ended in me being alone and tarnished again. I think that somewhere in the dream he stole my boyfriend away from me. And put in horrible words against my name. I tried my best to defend against his threats and actions, but in the end I lost. Is this my fear of all things encompassed into one image?. Do I fear that I will lose my boyfriend to Aaron?. For I have not let go of my disgust and anger toward that man for spreading his body around like the flu. Was this an indication that I am still fearful toward losing men?. What's in a dream, and where do we find peace?.

No comments: