24 October, 2007

Silence



Sometimes it works for the best of us when we feel intimidated by something larger than our comfort zone. Silence has been an ally in my own life when it comes to my personal life and some of my true emotions. But what's to come of silence in a relationship?. Things between J****** and I are both strengthening and losing balance. I don't know what to do when he is quiet, sometimes I feel like I've done something wrong, or that I dont interest him anymore. Sometimes I feel like he does not want me anymore, and that come the single hand moment of offered passion from another man, I may be tossed aside for sake of his bodily pleasure. I am trying to be pure with this relationship, but is purity not popular?, am I taking this too seriously?, I dont know how else to treat a man. I believe in respect and loyalty. And I know that J****** likes me a lot, it's just that sometimes I worry that I am not fulfilling his needs. This is yet another inescurity of mine to work through. I just need a little confirmation from him that I'm doing alright with him, and that I mean something special to him, as me means something special to me.

No comments: