11 October, 2007

I went to the gunshop






With the rain outside and a silent office, I've entered a bit of a free floating anxiety zone. There is a sense of death flying about the sky as I am forced to confront winters inevitable arrival. The days will soon shorten and the night will grow longer. My sense of self always seems to leave in these cold short days, winter shows us the darkness so that we can come back into the light with strength and the courage to run in the sun when it arrives. This is what the dark goddess is supposed to be about. Change the person in that darkness so that they will come out stronger.




So here's a thought :




I'm afraid of what's been done like a shot to the face from a loaded gun.


If that loaded bullet stings, I know it won't be any fun.


And yet I went to the gun shop and I held my finger to the trigger.


If this state is unconcious then I hope that I wake up alive.


And if this place is unkept, I hope to see it thrive.


I suppose that the only way to know that is to inside those doors


take em down, give em some blood and let them know that you've seen everything under the sun.


But that you didnt want to own a loaded gun.




No comments: