18 October, 2007

Stop The Madness.



Why do we set ourselves up for this thing called heartbreak?. Everything pure and beautiful must end at some point. Though we long for a love that lasts forever, it's not smart to say that it does. And as I begin to like this person more with each day, I fear the end. Not that I sense it at all. I just fear the end of things, because nothing ever lasts for me when it comes to romance and commitment. I'm insecure and scared of being lied to .... I have to get through this with trust. Trust and faith, and hope to god that my innocence is not taken in vain. Why do I worry so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're all lost in the abyss. Sometimes we even see, as we hurtle down, others touch fingers, grab and hold, perhaps forever, the ones we love, them locked in the embrace, and a new love and life ....... We sometimes lose, and lose badly. In my life I always lose. It's unexplainable. Purity and God, none of these helped me. They refine only the pain. I'm afraid of corruption, but I become corrupted by my own depression, and the horrors of being alive and witnessing and wanting and desiring and losing and dying and falling and something and something ......... and something .........