04 October, 2007

Things Are Looking Up !!!!

(Actual Apartment Photograph)



News flash !






I got the apartment !. After all of my doubt and all of my financial insecurity, I nabbed the apartment number that I applied for and I did not settle for less !. I am proud of myself for this achievment. And though I am still kind of taking it all in [move in is not until the 1st of November], I'm SO excited .... so, so excited. This means that I can do what I want, when I want and sing however loud I want to in the shower, drink too much coffee ... write my songs, read my books, have a little bit of quiet and have my friends over without feeling like I am being monitored. Oh this is something to thank God for. I did pray a lot over this one, which for those who read these blogs, is kind of rare. But this achievement says to me that God is looking out for me, He looked out for me last year when I nabbed my job as a travel agent and now look at me .... things are looking up. Things are definatley looking up !.

No comments: