23 October, 2007

Poiché Mi preoccupo



All that I can say is please dont runaway from my care. Don't be afraid because I've got your back. And when the world outside there can't see you, I will find you. And when the sky outside is grey, I will point you to the side of the world where the sky owns the sun. And when you feel as though this is all too much. I will long to kiss you when you claim to tell me that it's all said and done. I'm a lover, not a fighter but I will fight for you. I'm not a liar but I can try for you, I'm nothing short of a hopeless romantic, this I share with you. Your need for privacy makes me want to show you. Your strength for life gives me hope and your few shed tears, show me that we're doing okay. You're okay babe, don't you worry, you're still young boy ... but I'll tell ya, life's not such a hurry. So don't be afraid love, don't be afraid to call on me at the eleventh hour. Because I care ....

Are you aware, honey I care.

No comments: