26 October, 2007

Projection.


This morning I saw Aaron as I was getting off of the bus line to the University. He looked handsome but sneaky and scary as always. And for two seconds as I realized where that bus was heading, I began to worry. Assuming that he was catching a ride to the mall across town where J****** works, I had this horrible image come into my mind. The vision of Aaron going to my boyfriends store and flirting with him. This is pure insecurity and fear I know, but I still dont trust that piece of shit ex boyfriend Aaron. He did it the entire time we dated, and I'd not be surprised if he tried to land this towns fresh gay face. And the unfortunate thing about it is that sometimes I have fears that if I'm not putting out for my boyfriend fast enough, that he will go off to find somebody who's willing to for a tryst or two. If I'm going to look at this paragraph and break it down; I'm going to have to say that I am still scared of relationships unthanks to what Aaron pulled on me. And I am projecting that fear into my present relationship once more.

No comments: