30 November, 2007

Nothing



Okay .... so I feel a bit probed and somewhat more seinsitive than I wanted to be today. "Everythings going to be alright" I keep telling myself, I need to put these thoughts to rest. I need to not let distrust hurt me. I need not to pretend that anything is wrong, or that I'm about to be fired. I need not to focus on the negative but the temptation is here telling me to panic. So I'll try my best not to run from the fire as perhaps today it's best to burn, maybe it'll embrace me and show me that everything's okay.


Give me life

give me pain

give me my-self again


God it's hard to sway these thoughts, denial is probably the best when it comes to this. Denial enables me to remember that nothing is wrong when everything becomes confusing. I'm so afraid of it going wrong but today I will not let that happen. It takes work and sometimes it feels "fake" but I am determined to make this work, I am determined to prove to myself that my thoughts are my reality. And though I may be denying the fear, I am also doing a justice to my heart by telling myself that nothing at all is wrong. Nothing at all. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothingness is my friend in the hour of doubt. So it's time to focus again upon the positive ! and not to worry that time will create the enemy.




No comments: