26 November, 2007

Nude

Everytime we go through this. I go through hell. And with your simple mention of doubt I am killing myself over what I've done wrong. The truth is that I long to love you, long to care. I need you to open up to the fact that I'm only human, and time is something that we just have to deal with. What matters most is that I love you. So please don't break up with me because you're scared. Please dont leave me stranded in a pool of blood from a shattered vile. Slipped fom the hands of those who became over confident. Ever so delicate my heart aches for acceptance, love and respect. I see you, but can you see me ?. Can you see my heart in pure form?. Haven't you heard me cry at night, don't you see these eyes. They look into you, they want to see your soul. These eyes are not crying, these eyes are wide awake. But every moment that you hold doubt ... these eyes turn away. I'm terrified of the answer, nobody wants to be broken. So why would you do that to me ... after all that I've tried to prove to you. Is it not enough that I hold love and care? is it not enough that I miss you to the point that my heart aches when you are gone?. And yet you say that you were not ready for this .... the walls of my heart which I let you break down ... exposed and nude, don't turn away now without leaving me a robe. Please dont do more damage to this vulnerable heart. I long to keep it pure but if pain comes my way - I'll have to take the pure new heart and put it away. For sake of hardening the heart .... for sake of pride. But most of all - to keep any tear from even rolling from my eyes.

No comments: