16 November, 2007

Songs : Define an emotion, tell you a story of how I feel t'day.


Natalie Imbruglia "Smoke"


The Corrs "Long Night"


Fiona Apple "Extraordianry Machine"

------
I don't feel too happy today.
Sometimes it just gotta be that way.
Feeling kind of confused again.
Always something, always men.
Always indigo, always blue.
Wish I had your back to cry on, wish I had you.
Distiant like china, sands not on my shore.
Holding back the thought process, can't take it any more.
All I feel, is all I care.
Where are you when I take the dare.
Spot me when, see me now.
Wont you please show me you care, please somehow.
In my mind I trust you, in your actions I doubt.
Sometimes I wonder if this is all in vain.
Days like yesterday, I can see your pain.
But when I try to help you
you tell me you're "okay"
like I've ruined a great moment for you
Why am I TO BLAME ??.
I need a little support in this
because even great men fall.
For depression, doubt and sadness is knocking at my door.
Love is of great richness,
_________ is for the poor.

No comments: