15 November, 2007

Walking in line with the night fox.

Words can hurt. Actions kill. But I've done nothing to make the world doubt. I've been trying to show that you're a king. Today I feel as though you could give a shit. Small cuts, little comments ... I dont deserve to be treated like a bitch. I'm your equal - why would you do that to me ?. Why do I need to feel like such an asshole when I make a different plan. Why do you need to call other men sexy? , what's the need for this confusion. God I just long for an easy interaction. I long to be honest, real and drama free.

I'd give you everything ... I'd give you my all. I dont doubt you, I just don't understand why your words hurt me so. I would never try to hurt you; so why do you comment under your breath, laugh and not tell me why, stare and pretend not to lust?. Are you trying to keep me in check? are you trying to scare me?. Why ... why .... why, I'm not going anywhere. Do you want this too? .... why do I fear. I HATE THIS FUCKING FEAR. It wont leave me ... I need support. I dont know where to find it when I feel like I am being punished through short conversation and un defined commentery. Am I too much ?, am I a fucking idiot ? .... what is wrong with me. I feel hurt, sad and ofcourse because what else is new .... worried.

Sometimes I just need a support to know that I'm doing everything okay, and that I'm not walking in this line with a night fox. Am I just a meantime boy until prince charming comes your way ?.

So my heart's on my sleeve again ... threads are frayed. Split ends are showing .... I'm a mess.

No comments: