26 November, 2007

I need you to be strong.

Lest not the romance die.
lets not be for you and I.
Insecure, as hard as it may.
Today I love you, today I say.
Don't give up on us.
For hope is not forgotten even in black sky.
A new day will always come tomorrow.
Please don't you let hope die.
My heart is full of wonder
A need to let you in
A circle in the center
A absolution to sin.
For you have brought me happiness.
And I hope for you the same.
This hope which rests on my heart
Suddenly as wel walk I feel it's right back to the start.
Please don't say we've got full circle
for life's too large for that.
I'm not giving up
I need you to be strong
for you and I. Most especially I.
My darling, I need you to be strong.
My darling, I need you to hold on.
Look to the sky above,
understand that you are the holder
to this precious love.

No comments: