08 November, 2007

Thank You




What a beautiful morning it is my love and how I wish that I chould share it with none other than you. The touch of your lips, the grip of your hands, your beautiful body and your irresistable smile; all which allow me to know that trust and excitement can exsist. I once thought I'd never do this again, I was convinced of a failed outlook for love. But you have shown me that hard work does pay off and persistence is not a game. So I thank you for each blessed moment, and I long to see you more. For every moment away from you is like three years times four. The fire in you brings out the beauty in me, will you take my hand and walk to stream?. Oh my beautiful boy ... I cannot thank you enough for the affection, the kisses, the hugs and most of all the support that you give to me. In a phrase, thank you.

No comments: