14 November, 2007

Pu'er says no


I know they are my customers but JESUS .. some people just piss me off. There is nothing worst than a "shopper" in the world of sales. I don't work for questions baby, I work to make a knick in the chalk board of revenue. Yeah it's come to this. With a new boss and my job on the line I'm becoming exhausted by those who want me to work for nothing. It's not fair to ask me how cheap it is to fly from Denver to Bangkok, to Los Angeles to China, to Amsterdam to Berlin to adda hostel in Paris and stay for three months in Capetown .... oh and "Is that the lowest you can find". Sometimes it takes about an hour or more to answer these questions and offer a price quote to a customer that is going to buy a ticket off of Orbitz.com for $10.00 cheaper. And that is my rant for the hour. Holy crap that pisses me off.

No comments: