05 July, 2007

Pre Date [Is it a date] Post.




So today's the day I end up meeting pretty face. It's not a date. Oh how I hope he'll make me a good mate.


I personally look like a weirdo again [naturally] with my long hair and powdered foundation on. I'd presume .... ya know what I'm not going to shit on this one for once. I think that'll ruin it for all of us if I were to do that now. So I'll just try my best to grab onto that ounce of confidence that I hold in my personality and I'll walk with it toward the coffee shop at six o'clock. Yeah.


I must confess to all, that I am acting a bit much desperate about this one because I'm totally lonely and frustrated, and I don't want to be alone anymore. So I'm kinda acting like "we're going to get on GREAT!" -- hell, I already have my game plan on to try and kiss him goodnight. I - yeah crazy fucker huh?. But in all honesty, I'm kind of hoping it goes faster than anything else because I hate akward first meetings. I don't ever know what or who to talk about. Especially when you dont have mutual friends or relations [yet]. AH !!!! so apprehensive now. I hope that we at least find a common ground to stand on for today. I really really hope. Because who wants to be the less attractive one who walks away from a "hot date" as the quirky freak. [something I have done ALL too much].

No comments: