18 July, 2007

Daddy's In The Kitchen , Mama's In The Wine. Sister's Throwin Up In The Bucket And Brother's On Highway Five.






I am so frustrated that I could fucking cry. My job makes me sick. I am sick and fucking TIRED of dealing with stupid kids and their petty needs along met with the spirit of emotionlessness within the buisness world. Thou shalt not feel shit whence making sales. It is a cut throat buisness by which one cannot become angered 3 months into being treated like shit on a daily basis from cunty customers and bitchy mothers.


I am FUCKING TIRED of people. And how they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS succeed in hurting one another by treating each other like SHIT. I am so physically tired of being put down by my co workers and bosses for not being up to par with my sales. And though you may say "so just quit", I say "no I can't". Why ? because I'm not as savvy as one may think and I'll always settle for less when It means "fight for what you want OR take what you're given". So I'll take the shit and I'll accept it, pet it and learn to love it like it were my bastard child.


I hate the world, THIS is pure angst...... this I hate, this post. I hate it and I hate life at the EMOment. I have nothing more to say than to dish the shit and be an emotional wreck in a stupid CUBE which is making my ass fatter by the hour. You and your stupid questions ... well I dont want to waste my time on you. I am better than all of you because I have been put in that power position. Yes thats right - call me a royal republican today because I am better than you the poor; because I am angry inside with this whole mess. And no it will never be blessed. And no ... I'll never find love. Welcome back sir shit fairy for papa's in the kitchen again yellin at'cha for no good reason. He's in there 'cause he hates ya. He's in there 'cause he's with ya in the office.


And he'll always be inside. Because he's locked himself somewhere deep inside. So now it is your job and your journey ahead - to let him go. It's time to let him go. Relationships between the humnan flesh should mean nothing more than gain and loss. And though I wish I could find someone to love, I am well aware of the fact that love's a false bitch and she's not out there to help anyone else but herself. So she'll show up and back down and leave you questioning your exsistence. And you are so angry inside that all you can do is pretend to be otherwise on the outside. And you want to just BE but you can't just be .... because to be is to see from the 360. And to see from there means you hold the ability to kill, stamp and rage. And that brings ytou back to suqare one -- daddy's in the kitchen , mama's in the wine. Sister's throwin up in the bucket and Brother's on highway five.


STOP BACKING DOWN.

STOP IT

BE STRONGER

IT LASTS LONGER

WHEN YOU CUT EM ALL OUT

YOU NEED THE MUSIC

YOU NEED THE CREATIVE FORCE

YOU NEED IT TO SURVIVE

YOU NEED IT TO "BE"

YOU NEED IT TO LOVE

YOU NEED IT IN ME

YOU NEED

NEED AND NEED.

No comments: