25 July, 2007

The Cinder Home




Shape me up. Put my four walls in.
Windows, celings, sinks and ovens.
Build me up so we can live in sin.

Paint my skin and nail my hands down.
Build me up and then we'll talk.
Hardwood floors and songs from Corrs.
Finish this completely.
So you can kiss me sweetly.

Look around us, can't you see.
Look at the masterpiece we're meant to be.
Take a deep breath and you will smell.
The binding memories of a worlds past left.
Down to hell.

New begining.
The past is lost.
Stay in this moment.
So we can be in frost.
It's not over until the fire burns.
So let's make sure that the season never turns.

I miss you and you barely even exsist.
I love you for your strong hands.
I need you to finish this job.
But I don't even know your name.
So I'll look to the cinder home, I'll stare and I'll nod.

No comments: