06 July, 2007

A Common Summer Love Story



He was a boy who held a weakness


always lookin for a plan is found himself a man with an uncommon sweetness.


And in the weeks to come a boy could learn so much.


how to find himself weak to a human touch


how to fly high in the sweat of the body.


To deny the hurt; and accept this folly.


He will only bring you pain yes said


He will seek to win your gain I said


He wont quit until it's done.


Bloodthirsty faggotry; you think it's all so fun.


Now my flesh is shame to mind.


I would have moved on but I havent the time.


You kiss me every three months just to keep me in.


But sectretly inside I'm absolving your sins.


You've got to go, yes this I know.


No I cannot let you win for this is my secret that lives within.


Fulfill one gap but there are many more.


I will now move on and remember you as my whore.





No comments: