29 July, 2007

Be a Man.





I'll have you all know that the post below is not intended to offend any homosexual out there. I know how seinsitive you can all be - and I know how annoyingly cunty you'll get for readin that shit. Yes I'm talking to you and indeed this is some angst for the community. Hey boys why don't we all stop killing each other for our differences in the community and embrace each others common interest in moving toward equality. It aint gunna happen if you continue to tread on the threads of cinderella's evening gown and smack a complaint to the FCC for innapropriate behaviour. Lisptick glam and all is a fucking sham. Be a man Be a man. Oh but in the end I think that I may have just offended you :) sorry - I'm using my right to lose it on you in response to your right to treat your fellow gay boys like shit for not coming up to your standard of bitchy behaviour. Go buy a box of cornflakes and listen to the red head if you want to know about how often we mirror the lives of women in the female bathroom.

No comments: