03 August, 2007

Kuk

I saw that mother fucker today as I sat for lunch
I saw him look me in the eye.
I saw that papa sucker on his way out from much
Oh yes it's my guy.
Stop right there pig pag
Shell me in and push you out
Battle forum arena
Sing slang slout.
Pout
Out
In
It's not about.
Love.
Not about
Time.
Not about
Revenge.
Not about
Redemtion
It's all about me, can't you see, I'm just where I need to be.
You're at fault, It's like salt to mister snappy snail
You so pretty when you sizzle, from crying eyes to itchy drizzle

Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
Kuk
Kuk You.
Fuck you
Fuck you
KUK.
Yuck to be you in you save.
Yuck the kuk kuk kuk fuck you 'cause you misbehaved.
Into my we who are two blame who yes say.
It's not who we are who, to tell you my name.
So I say
Fuck you
Yes KUK you
KUK KUK you
In vain
Fuck you
Fuck Fuck you.
Slut Kuked you
the end.

No comments: