26 August, 2007

IT'S FUCKING 3000 DEGREES OUT !. No Pun




I just stepped into my Hotel in PHX AZ, and I am freaking out by the heat. It has to be about 102 degrees at 10:00 pm. I'm here for the week of training that I was scheduled for this week. It's for our new point of sales system at my company. Everytime I come out here, I do get the sense of being alone. No family, no friends. I'll assume that I'm about to be meeting some new ones. Trying my best to keep a clear mind though my eyes are half shut from the sheer weight of this heat outside and in the Hotel.


I've got a headache and my stomach is kinda in knots. I don't know what to make if this. I'm kind of in a dream like state. I don't really feel like I am here yet. I got on the airplane today at about 4pm and kinda went "okay here we are for round two". The first time I came out here I was nearly fired from my job for reasons that I will not get into here. But none the less, this Hotel in particular holds memories of humble beginings at my company. I haven't really moved up in the company yet but ... I'm here today with the lot of other branch managers.


Sometimes I worry about my overall attitude toward life and experiences like this one. I seem to project so much defensive energy out that I lack to feel it for the new experience that it could be. But then again, I've done this one before. I've seen this place and I understand that I have a 6 am wake up call to own to. HEY MAN all in a days work. I'm here to do my best and hopefully get thru it quick enough to get back to normal life. No pun.


P.S. - I wonder how my roomate will react to my homoness. . . . Oh God maybe I should not play seperatism here. Oh and the predicted forcast for tomorrow rings in at 116 degrees :). FAINT

No comments: