16 August, 2007

21st century soldier child.




Wait a second, why are we all hating ourselves here?.
Why do I hate you for the clothes you wear?.
What drove me to talk shit behind your back?.
Why am I suddenly turned on by you?.
Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?.
Do I look fat in this sweater?.
Am I acting drunk?.
Can you smell the alchohol on my mom's breath?.
Is this party almost over?.
I hate you.
I'm not sure about my gender.
I dont know why he wont call me back.
I wish I had the abortion
It's not like I care
Who the fuck are you to me anyways.
I'm sick to my stomach.
I'm scratching my skin.
I'm crying within.
I'm living in sin.
I hate you
and me.
And mommy
and daddy
and Jesus
and popeye
and jeenie
and dave.
I hate it all,
because I'm brave.
I'm a 21st century soldier child
and I've got a hot knife
13 years into it and I'll take a kids life.
'cause it's either you or me kidd.
I cant handle this.
I'm so fucked up.
I can't think.
I'm singing and swinging in this mess of a brain.
I'm tired.
I wish. I wish. Iwish.

No comments: