07 December, 2007

The Tower.



I just asked the cards if I should go to California this weekend and it said something about my future with the tower card. I have only heard ugly things about this card. I have only heard of people cringing over that card and ofcourse I am freaking out. It says that it's in the near future and that I need to be ready for changes. So I'm ... trying not to believe it. I'm actually getting scared of how much I am using Tarot cards these days. It is as though I am so out of control that I need these damn things to control me. And that is where I never wanted to be. So I ill have to find myself back to square one and make myself ignorant to them. Afterall the truth of it is that they do not mean anything unless you allow them to. Much like any other force of energy or power out there. So I will simply not allow this one to take me over. Unfortunatley my mind wors in such a way that this has bee recorded and now I believe it, much like I believe in most anything because I am horribly gullable.

2 comments:

Kay Adams said...

You manifest your own reality sweetheart..The only danger in tarot cards is that they can stir negative foresight..which may not have been there originally..

I have been using my tarot cards regularly of late..Though I'm starting to learn it's nicer to create your own destiny as you go..x

BoyDisappearing said...

I agree Ladyb. That's what I first sensed from using them. Is that you take away the beauty of the mystery of the unknown.