19 December, 2007

It Must Be Botox

So in 2005 Tori Amos came out with this CD called The Beekeeper, there was something noticably different about her face, I just could not locate it. Something ... different. In 2007 Tori Amos came out with a new record called American Doll Possee, something very different had happened to her face - this time I realized that it must be botox. You decide ....


(Tori Amos in 2002, Scarlets Walk promo appearance in the UK)


(Tori Amos Blender.com interview 2007. Mind the wig, her face looks odd !)

Don't get me wrong I love this woman and her message, her music and her personality but I've grown fearful that she has taken an appreciation to botox.

2 comments:

countingthetoll said...

I agree, I had hoped she would not get any work done. She was beautiful, now she looks plastic...so sad...

countingthetoll said...

Ack! Hit submit too soon...she really looks bad on AATS...not feeling the new cd too much...I wish she had just let nature take it's course and be an alternate to the brittney's & christina's in that natural is beautiful...I'm just sad...arghhh!