13 December, 2007

Cut my skin to find me new.






So many skinny, beautiful, flawlessly built, flat chested and hairless young men around me. All of my friends, my boyfriend and the lot ... why was I not born this way?. Why am I surrounded by these greek demi gods?. I am happy with myself, but sometimes I too see these men and wonder why I was not blessed with their natural abs, high cheeks and clear complexions. These boys who walk with their shoulders back in confidence because they know they are petite enough to look amazing. These boys haunt me because I wish I were like them. And when I see my naked body in the mirror, I don't see anything more than an average body with baby fat on it, broad chest, love handles and pale chubby arms. I need to change this, how will I ever be like those boys?. Even my boyfriend has their body .... it's genes goddammit. And it's not fair that I'm an average pig.

No comments: