10 June, 2008

Untitled.

Fight or flight ?

Cry tonight ?

What's my option?

You're not around so much anymore.

Seems as though this bed is always cold on the left side.

Try again?

Will you please be my friend?

Is this alright?

Is my grip holding you to too tight?

Seems as though you've got a wondering eye.

So sassy, is it pondering another guy?.

You say I mistrust, which I do.

But it's never about me ... it's all about you.

How could I ever feel like you've got my back

When all that I do is scratch yours.

So angry you are.

So dissapointed I am.

So heartbreaking it is . . .

3 comments:

Jerri_Maverick said...

hi...found you in a random google search that linked me to one of your blogs, the one were you downed your self because of your apperance. Listen, baby, it's okay to be sad, but I worry about you, and I'm just a random person on the interweb. Don't worry, things will get better. It can't rain all the time.

H.C. said...

hi there. be strong alright!

Tom21 said...

Hey I'm tom. I just wanted to say I think your blogs are very deep. I love how you write all of your deepest thoughts out loud like that. It shows you are determined and passionate with what you want. I need a good boyfriend like you hehe. Someone passionate who wants love and not lust. Someone who wants the little affectionate things in a relationship more than sex. You'll be ok hun. You're a stable and smart guy. Hey if you ever wanna talk my aim sn is- mercillio2005 and myspace is- myspace.com/tommy2018. Have a great week :)