07 September, 2007

All in good time my pretty.



Sometimes confusion works with us to decide what's best for us. When attraction is the confusion, one comes to a place where he or she must decide what they want from another individual. As it has been quoted in previous posts, love is not a game, but it is a lesson and a gift. Although I have not found love, I have met somebody sweet, kind and very cute. I don't kiss and tell, but I'll simply say that he and I get along quite well, but now I feel confused. I've tried for the better part of a year to hold myself far and away from being attracted to anyone, and more than anything else, from being intimate with another person after the scorning fire of betrayal experienced last summer with Aaron the asshole.


But now I feel like I can't fight myself any longer, this guy is really sweet, and I feel like I'm becoming more in tune with him as we spend days together. It's just, what happens after that first kiss?, like .... do we deny ourselves the scenario that we [hopefully] both feel a mutual attraction, or do we go akward like nothing ever happened. I'm pretty much settled on taking everything slowly, and I believe that with given time we will both learn to value each other and see who exactly we mean to one another. I don't want to wear my heart on a sleeve to anybody for fear of being held out for the laundry service agents; but I also feel like I don't want to let this one go in passive behaviour. All in good time my pretty, all in good time.

No comments: