17 June, 2007

Inside



You just didnt know me. You just didnt know me. You just didnt know me.





You thought I was okay


But I was not.


You thought you knew me.


'Cmon that's just the process of thought.








Because inside I'm a raging woman and a singing feast.


A patriotic lover and a fancied beast.


A screaming abortionist with a slothful lease.


A vengeful witch and a fighter for peace.








All these things I give to you.


All my sorrow's; you haven't a clue.


Depression is bliss.


But it does not match the longing of another's kiss.


The lonely . . . the brave . . . in the end I was taught to call it "misbehave".





And once I thought I'd found it - the focus was distorted.


My heart melts upon your cock and you take me to the ground.


I look for some kind of love ; but your never around.





You show up in my dreams.


I wake up in in a sea of steam.


I look to see that you are not around.


I look to see that I'm wearing my blood stained night gown.





For I'm a wretched knit.


tight knot; arms slit.


Sinking deep


And calling out.


Jesus, Mary, Saints be served us wont you help me out.

Photograph courtesy of http://independentpropaganda.com

1 comment:

Matt Butcher said...

Hi there, I'm the editor of Independent Propaganda--if you would like to use this image of Dorothy, could you please just create a link to the Independent Propaganda site? That would be awesome! Thanks!