28 June, 2007

Old Memories Make For Present Day Longing.








A year on and for some reason I am thinking of you.
The nights of holding you in my arms.
Soft kisses upon my lips in the morning.
Empty emotions in the weeks to come.
Memories beside us.
You should be scrtatched from my reality.
But you were the closest person I met to finding an "other".
And yet here I am a year on, writing you this silly - stupid woe poem.
I would have invested in you.
If only I could get the best of you.

Hell now why do I write this
Hell can't see why my life is.
So empty without you.
Empty without you.
So lonesome without you.
So pretty without you.
So loveley without you.
So strong without you.
So free without you.

The sure and honest truth in all this.
is that I'm a simple boy that longs for his kiss.
I dont care who he is.
or where he lives.
I am alone
and I need to feel
like somebody to love.
Just so that I can heal.

No comments: