14 June, 2007

Empty Hope


Although my stomach feels empty -- I've been eating all day long. Is this something like a tape worm?. But then again a parasite would only mean I am skinny and it is fat. The most frustrating thing about all of this is that I cannot stop eating junk food, cookies and comfort foods. I never thought that I would end up being this way [again]. When I was 17 I used to eat like this because I was bored out of my mind, and today I suppose that I could say the same thing.


From soda to burritos and chocolate chip cookies ... alchohol intake to pizza nights; one would say I am more so food addicted than I am an anorexic. My actions do not match with my desires. I am a hypocrite and a liar to myself. I am not truly starving -- shit I make Britney spears look like she's on a humble diet. I am a glutton and that is the real issue here ... so where do we kill it off, and how do I stop this craziness ?.


Food is my friend right now and I do not want to know it anymore.

Food is not my ally and I should walk away from it before I let it control me.

I control my food; food does not control me.

No comments: