19 June, 2007

Boy







Somehow when the emo boys start kissing all the "homophobe" lines cross toward acceptance in the female balance. But when you're sitting in your filth and the stomach begins to rot -- all you can think about it cutting into your flesh. What's it like to be that boy ?, to kiss and love any man you wanted to ? and to get away with it based on being a "rockstar". Your so pretty the way you are........




Sometimes I look at you and it makes me realize how secure in my own skin. For if I were as beautiful as you were I would have to fuck the city. And if I were as cute, funny, confident and fake as you were -- I would have to sign my life away to an image that I'd never really live up to. Oh you funny little emo boy ..... who claims to love the boys but really fucks the gals. What a funny little emo boy who fucks the boys .---. but only when they're a size zero. Oh you funny little emo boys .... American rejects couldn't even win you.




It's the boys like you who make my cock grow hard and my heart sink to hell. It's boys like you who make these legs shake with confusion. Spread like an eagle on your bed -- rejection comes 'round my corner. Was it self fulfilled or was it your doing ?. No I've never had a chance -- yes you're just too skinny to be real; and no I will not be your man. You make me vomit on the inside .... you make me lash out from beneath. I hide, I hide, I hide, Hide .... my eyes.




Quick glances. Second chances ----- never come. Never cum ..............................................




I hate you more than I hate me.




And I just want to let you know that boy. Because thats all you are ..... all you are.


No comments: