27 January, 2008

Heart of Pain

Please heal me of the fear

please take my pain.

please stop of the worry

before it goes too far.

Just don't leave me in the cold.

Because I've been down for so long.

I can't seem to look up.

I'm used to this.

I have love to give.

Please dont use it.

I have care to give, dont abuse me.

My reactions are killing us.

I'm failing to do it right.

I fear I fear I fear I fear

It seems as though it's all I do.

I worry, and I worry, and I worry.

I can't stand up on my own.

Am I so wrong to ask for a little help?

Am I wrong to say

Please don't look at other men that way ?

Am I so vile to feel

Please honey take the wheel.

Guide us to the sunshine

I'm so tired, I can barely see.

My eyes are full of sand tears.

Ones that can't talk, but they exist.

My heart is full of pain,

All I long for is to be loved, held and adored.

I pray for success, but I can't find it.

I've been on my knees for so long.

Pull me up from this gutter . . .

only I can do that.

Why do I feel so sad again?.

I worry that I'm not your joy

I fear that you'll move away

I swear I didnt mean it to come out that way

But god I love you, since I met you

all I wanted to do was heal your pain --

And now I'm silent in my own .


No comments: